In History this half term, we have started to learn about the Great Fire of London but we don’t know much about it yet.
Can you help us by commenting on this post if you have any information or facts that you think that we will find useful?
Here are some questions that you could help us to answer.
- Where did it start?
- When did it start?
- How long did it last?
- How did the fire spread?
- How did people escape from the fire?
- What happened after the fire?
- Which buildings got damaged in the fire?
- Was anyone hurt in the fire?
- Who is Samuel Pepys and why is he important?
- Were there fire fighters to help put out the fire?
We hope to find out some answers soon.
What you could do at home to support your child…
- Use the internet to find out facts about the Great Fire of London.
- Comment on the post with any facts you have found out.
- Visit the library to find information books about the Great Fire of London.
- Share these facts with your child.