Just a reminder that Pearl class will be visiting Whirlow Hall Farm on their first residential on Monday 5th June and Tuesday 6th June.
Here is a reminder of what you will need:
- A small hold-all or rucksack
- 2 pairs of tracksuit bottoms
- Waterproof jacket/tracksuit tops
- 2 -3 t-shirts
- Sweater/hooded top for if it is cold during the day or night.
- Suntan cream and sun hat
- 2/3 pairs of underwear and socks
- Pyjamas/dressing gown and maybe slippers
- Indoor footwear (e.g. clean trainers or pumps)
- Wellies or boots for a muddy farmyard
- Toiletries: toothbrush, toothpaste, hair brush, shower gel/soap, shampoo
- Towel & large plastic bag for storing wet & dirty clothes.
- Teddy bear
- Spending money £2 max in a clearly labelled purse/wallet/envelope.
Keep your eyes peeled for lots of updates on our class blog to see all the fun and activities that we get up to on the farm, including pony riding, egg collecting, grooming animals and a farm tour to name just a few!
Thank you to our 480 scheme sponsor – Best Solicitors – for allowing us to take part on our first ever residential!
Click here to visit Whirlow Hall Farm website.