Summer 1 was all about Florence Nightingale.
We learnt lots about her life and why she is famous over the past 6 weeks.
Can you remember the answer to any of these questions?
- What year was she born?
- Why was she called Florence?
- How old was she when she died?
- Why did Florence want to be a nurse?
- What did Florence find when she arrived in Scutari?
- How did Florence make changes for the better in Scutari?
- How do we remember Florence today?
If you aren’t sure of any of the answers, Pearl class worked in pairs to make information books on the iPads all about Florence Nightingale. Click on one of the links to read one of our fabulous books!
We also had a very special visitor in school before we broke up for half term. Keep your eyes peeled on the blog for a video coming up very soon!