- Only use your first name – no surnames. Parents who leave comments are asked not to use last names either. (Please post comments as e.g.“Sarah- John’s mum”.)
- Keep safe – don’t reveal any personal information
- Be careful what you blog – blogs are in a public space. Be proud of anything that you write or post. Do not post anything about yourself that you wouldn’t like to see posted worldwide.
- Sign your name – always end your blog or comment with your name. Nameless blogs and comments will be deleted.
- Write in good English – including grammar and punctuation. Always write in full sentences and words – no “Text-talk” please! Proof read your comments carefully.
- Be polite – Don’t post anything that could hurt anyone. Do not post information or pictures of others without their permission.
- Always show respect – be positive if you are going comment.
- Be constructive with your comments – How could someone improve their work? Give it a star and a wish!
Parents are welcome to leave as many comments as they like! The more the better!
All comments submitted have to be approved by the teacher before they are included on the blog. Inappropriate or sloppy writing will not be approved.
What can we blog about?
- Work we have done in class
- Work we are proud of
- What we have achieved
- Events in our school and the world
- Our school
- Showcase of acheivements
- Book/Film reviews
- Cool Links
- School trips
- Topics we are studying
- Things you do at home
- Creative work
- Help posts
- Videos of work