This week we had our class assembly and this was our chance to tell our grown ups and the rest of the school what we have been learning about this year.
This was our chance to sing some of our favourite songs and tell everyone about our fabulous trip to Whirlow Hall Farm. Click here to see the original post.
Thank you to all of our grown ups for coming to watch us.
Today was the day! Today was the day we performed our Y2 Christmas Nativity for all of our mums, dads, grandparents and other family members. We have been practising our songs, actions and our lines to make that today was perfect. Our favourite part was when we got to put our costumes on.
We hope that our grown ups enjoyed watching our nativity. We loved being able to perform it. Thank you for coming to watch us!
Here are some of the comments that our grown ups left:
- Well done Y2 – a well performed nativity.
- It was wonderful.
- It was lovely – I am very proud of your school.
- We really enjoyed it so much – well done to all! 🙂
- Brill – fantastic as always.
- It was really good – all of the kids got their lines correct. It was excellent.
- I could watch this again and again if I had the chance! 10/10!
- A really lovely traditional nativity.k
Every year at school, we invite some people from our local community to our school to enjoy a Christmas lunch with us.
This year, we had the very special honour of singing for our visitors. We have been practising our songs for our Christmas Nativity and our visitors really enjoyed listening to the songs that we sang.
We hope that they enjoyed the performance, because we really enjoyed singing for an audience.